All the resellers and customers are hereby informed that they will grant access to full and correct facts about themselves in the registration form and also update the information in case of any change. It is hereby notified that QODBEX is only an “intermediary” network service provider related to domain name registration and allied services as a reseller web hosting.
Conditions of Use:-
Every reseller and customer shall be bound by the whole terms and conditions agreed to somewhere else in the course of becoming a reseller or user. Any objection in this regard may possibly be sent to www.qodbex.com. The resellers and patrons shall be in charge for the precision of the information offered there in and will not substantiate the information and shall not be responsible for any factual error in such information.
Unlimited breach of agreement:-
You see things the same way that our integral legal accountability, and your special remedy, with admiration to any Services(s) given in this agreement and any commit a breach of this conformity is only limited to the amount you rewarded for such Service(s). We and our service providers shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, particular or consequential damages resulting from the use or incapability to make use of any of the Services or for the cost of procurement of understudy services. Because some states do not allow for keeping out or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such conditions, our liability is limited to extent permitted by law.
Loss or liability occurred from, but not limited to
- Loss or liability resulting from right of entry delays or right to use interruptions;
- Loss or liability follow-on from data non-delivery or data mis-delivery;
- Loss or legal responsibility resulting from acts of God;
- Loss or liability resulting from the illegal use or exploitation of your Account Identifier or Password;
- Loss or responsibility resulting from errors, failure to notice, or misstatements in any and all information or services(s) provided below this Agreement;
- Loss or liability resulting from the development of your Web site or email service. You can agree that we shall not be apt for interruption of company, or any roundabout, unusual, incidental, or momentous damages of any kind (including lost profits) in spite of the form of deed whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or else, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum liability go beyond One Hundred Dollars.